Steve Diamond, CFP®
After Annapolis, I started out my working career as a Naval Officer on board Nuclear propulsion driven ships. Later, I worked as a Nuclear engineer and engineering manager in civilian power plants. About 20 years ago, I took a leap of faith and decided to transition into the financial services industry. Friends and family had always asked me for financial advice, so the career change seemed more like a calling. I studied for and obtained a general securities license moved to Texas and went to work for Edward Jones Investments. Additionally, I wanted to make sure that my advice to clients and friends was of the highest quality, so I became a Certified Financial Planner™.
As my practice grew, I needed more flexibility for my clients and eventually affiliated with LPL and 360 Wealth Management.
I bring a unique resume of diverse accomplishments in other professional fields that give me a broad understanding of techniques and investment strategies needed for implementing client wealth management goals. My entire emphasis is to give my best advice and to put client needs above my own interests.
Noteworthy information about me is outlined below:
- For the past 21 years, I’ve worked in the financial services industry both as a Financial Planner and Wealth Manager serving primarily individuals and small business interests. My scope of services includes Financial Planning, Retirement and Estate Planning, Life Insurance needs evaluation, and a full suite of investments including Stocks, Mutual funds, Bonds, CD’s and Annuities.
- My early career was in the engineering field where I was both an engineering manager and registered professional engineer. Some of my past responsibilities were:
- Supervision of major engineering and construction projects
- Operation and maintenance of a naval nuclear power plant
- One of the United States national program managers for the multi-national Chemical Weapons Production Treaty
Education & Designations:
- United States Naval Academy (Annapolis) – BS in Chemistry and General Engineering
- Lehigh University – MBA
- Naval nuclear power designation – Nuclear engineering
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP)
- Series 7, 63 and 24 licensed
CONTACT 360 WEALTH MANAGEMENT
17300 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 2065
Dallas, TX 75248
Main Phone: 972-421-1360
Main Fax: 972-421-1390
The LPL registered representatives of 360 Wealth Management may only discuss securities or transact business with persons who are residents of AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA.
No information provided on this site is intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy shares of any security, nor shall any security be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under securities laws of such jurisdiction.